Full Mouth Reconstruction
At Chesterfield Family Dentistry, we offer restorative dentistry treatments to repair the function of your teeth and mouth. Full mouth reconstruction is available to our Springfield patients who are need of restoration and cosmetic services to bring back the vitality of their smile. We always use the most up-to-date techniques and materials for quality care and a comfortable experience.
Full mouth reconstruction, also known as full mouth rehabilitation, combines cosmetic, general, and restorative dentistry solutions to correct a variety of dental concerns. When combined, these solutions can greatly improve the health of your teeth and gums while ensuring aesthetic appeal as well.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Procedures
Depending on your individual circumstance, we will develop a treatment plan that is catered to your needs. Some of the most common treatment option used in a full mouth reconstruction include:
- Crowns:A dental crown is a cap designed to fit directly over a damaged tooth. This restorative option is used to give strength and durability to broken teeth, teeth with extensive fillings, or a tooth that has undergone a root canal.
- Fillings: Dental fillings repair decayed, chipped, or broken teeth. We use tooth-colored fillings at our practice for a natural look.
- Dentures: Complete dentures will replace all of most of the teeth while partial dentures can replace a few missing teeth in one area. Dentures are customized to match your facial structure and fit perfectly.
- Dental Implants: This permanent restorative solution will repair the look, strength, and longevity of your smile. A smile titanium anchor is surgically placed into the jaw, creating a stable hold of a replacement tooth for a beautifully restored smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: This versatile cosmetic solution can repair the look of chipped, cracked, stained, or crooked teeth. These custom porcelain shells are affixed to the fronts of the teeth for a beautiful and healthy look.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer a 45 minute whitening session utilizing state-of-the-art lasers in our Springfield office. Your smile will be brightened by several shades, removing stains or dullness caused by coffee, tea, nicotine, or aging. Take-home whitening kits for convenient whitening are also available.
- Invisalign Orthodontics:Offered as an alternative to traditional metal braces, Invisalign’s clear aligner trays will straighten a crooked, crowded, or gapped smile without any unwanted attention.
No matter what your needs, Chesterfield Family Dentistry will ensure the health and beauty of your smile. During your consultation with Dr. Buzbee, we will determine the best combination of procedures to make your smile sparkle again!
To learn more about our full mouth rehabilitation solutions, contact our Springfield practice today. Whether your case is minor or severe, you can rest easy knowing that our staff has the skills and technology to give you a healthy, restored smile. Our talented team is here to serve you! Call our visit us to learn more.